Super Dynamic HD
Dome Network Camera
HD/1,280 x 960 H.264 Dome Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel double speed MOS image sensor
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
“UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• 18x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 216x zoom.
36x extra optical zoom at VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom.
• Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver
128x wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
• H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration.
• High sensitivity with Day/Night (ICR*) function : 0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide)
* ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction : 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration
ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement : Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes : Outdoor / Indoor / Fixed electronic shutter
Outdoor / Indoor : Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are
automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
Fixed electronic shutter : Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selectable.
• Panning with auto flip function can be performed 0 to 360 degrees.
• Auto tracking : The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a
moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
• PTZ control can be taken on the user friendly GUI with 16 speeds
pan/tilt and new “Drag and Zoom” operation enabling finer control.
256 speeds available for system with WV-CU950 system controller.
• Up to 64 preset positions
• 360 map shot : 8 thumbnail images at 45 deg. intervals make it
simple to direct the camera easily by clicking on a thumbnail.
• Industrial grade Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism for high reliability
• VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• Alarm sources including 1 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic
alarm command can trigger actions such as SDHC/SD memory
recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on
browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
• Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication
between camera site and monitoring site.
• JPEG image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that
higher quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control : One of the video streams can be prioritized
when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so
that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm
recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• H.264/MPEG-4 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows
flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls
bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Multi-language GUI and setup menu : English, French, Italian, Spanish, German,
Russian (PAL) / English, French (NTSC) * Installation required except for English
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Analog Monitor output for easier installation
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• Fog compensation