• H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG multi format
• Up to 16 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup
wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame
rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 16 cameras can be displayed
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded
images and live images in high definition
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 16x Camera
alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include
Alarm recording, E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera
positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output,
Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset
Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and
played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Goto Date (Jump to specific time/date),
Goto Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen
display, 3 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images
downloaded from the Recorder.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T)
for recording and client access
• Up to 4 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV200
• Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera
partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user
• Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional
WV-ASM200 i-PRO Management Software.
• Onvif NVC (Network Video Client), core spec Ver.1.02 conformant