• H.264 and JPEG multi format
• 9 network cameras can be connected and recorded as default.
Up to 32 *1 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup
wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame
rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 32*1 cameras can be displayed simultaneously.
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded
images and live images in high definition
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 32x Camera alarm,
Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include Alarm recording,
E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal
output, Panasonic alarm protocol output, Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset
Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and
played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Go to Date (Jump to specific time/date),
Go to Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen display,
4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 *1 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images
downloaded from the Recorder.
• Equipped with a SD memory card slot and USB memory I / F.
It realizes a simple local copy.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for
recording and client access
• Up to 8 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV300 simultaneously.
• Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
• HDD capacity is expandable up to 20 HDD slots (2 HDD slots in the main unit
and 2 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units each with 9 HDD slots).
• RAID5/6 redundant recording for data security (with WJ-HDE400)
• User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera partitioning
setup for user management of up to 16 user registrations
• Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional
WV-ASM200 i-PRO Management Software.
• ONVIF client, conformance to ONVIF Profile S.